How to Apply
- Apply to AGBU New York Summer Internship Program
- Choose “NYSIP Start-Up Incubator Program” as your 1st Industry Choice in Step 4 of the NYSIP application
- Submit Supplemental Incubator Materials:*
- NYSIP Incubator Intent to Participate (max. 10 pages)
- business overview & analysis of your own start-up or company with which you have arranged to work
- If applicable, proof of funding, incorporation, awards received, etc.
Questions to answer in your Intent to Participate…
- What will your venture do or make?
- What pain points will your venture address?
- What is your value proposition?
- Describe your target segment and the size of your addressable market.
- Who are your major competitors?
- What is your venture’s competitive advantage?
- Please describe your business model.
- Please describe current status of business and any milestones achieved (e.g., prototype completed, customers, revenue).
- Please briefly tell us about each team member, their role, and each team member’s relevant experience.
*Email Supplemental Materials to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject of email: “LAST NAME, First Name Incubator 2016 Materials”