Highly-motivated students of Armenian descent are invited to apply, provided they meet the eligibility requirements listed below. Applicants are selected based on academic excellence, community involvement and professional interests.
All applicants must submit a completed application, including letters of reference by the application deadline. No exceptions will be made.
All applicants must be:
- Enrolled in a 4 year accredited university
- A sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
- Between the ages of 19 – 26
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 (B) or international equivalent
- Note: prior involvement in Armenian community is appreciated, but not required.
- Advanced proficiency level required in English for Boston, London & New York
- Advanced proficiency level required in English or Spanish for Buenos Aires
- Intermediate proficiency level required in French for Paris
- Advanced proficiency level required in Armenian, English or Russian for Yerevan